The subject for the conference this year is "Integrating Cyberlaw with Business Management and IT Security" and is targeted at Legal Practitioners and Legal Consultants, Compliance Managers, IT managers, Legal advisers, Magistrates, Academics and Prosecutors to discuss and evaluate the legal aspects of , Intellectual property, e-globalization, Procedural Law Aspects, Cyber Security, IT-Management and IT-Governance, Quality Management, Telecommunication law, Domain names, Cyber Crime, Cyber Security , E-Consumerism and E-commerce transaction.
A must attend for anyone serious of dealing with Cyber-Law, IT-Governance and IT Management matters.
14 - 16 July 2010
Gauteng, South Africa.
• Mr Reinhardt Buys - Deloitte & Touche, RSA
"Select aspects of the Protection of Personal Information Bill"
• Dr. Mohamed CHAWKI, Ph.D. - Conseiller d'Etat Adjoint, attaché au Ministère de la Culture, Egypt
• Carl-Edem Honu - KPMG Services (Proprietary) Limited
• Mr .Jason Jordaan - Cyber Forensic Lead, Special Investigation Unit (SIU) - Cyber Forensic Laboratory, RSA
"The Necessity for Digital Forensic Readiness within Organisations"
• Mr Abel Modukanele - SABS
• Adv. Shamla Naidoo, Esq. - Law Offices of Shamla Naido, USA
"The implications of Identity Management to Business and Law"
• Dr. Annamart Nieman - A2 Consulting
• Mr Conrade M. Pasiya - CIMS / External Consultant FUJITSU Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd, RSA
• Mr Karel Rode - Principal Consultant, RSA, The Security Division of EMC, RSA
"Business Success in a Dark Market:- An Inside Look at How the Fraud Underground Operates"
• Mr Sizwe Lindelo Snail - Snail Attorneys, RSA
"Domain Name Resolution in South - Cases to date"
FEE FOR REGISTRATION:
o R5000, 550$ or 500 EURO for single delegate
o R4500, 500$ or 450 EURO for single delegate
o Discounts will be arranged for larger groups and student with valid student card.
PAYMENT BY EFT / OR CASH DESPOSIT:
Snail Attorneys Trust Account
First National Bank
Trust Acc # : 62257026966
Branch Code : 25134500
Ref: Sizwe Snail / Lex - Informatica / Conference fees
There will be no accommodation at the conference venue and bookings must be made directly with a list hotel of hotels which will be listed shortly on our website.
Alternative Accommodation in the Heart of Pretoria at cheaper rates :
Lalakamnandi Guest House (Four Star grading)
Tel : (012) 804 12 14
Fax: (012) 804 12 14
Please quote Cyberlaw Convention when making your enquiry
Mr Sizwe Snail
Tel : + 27 (012) 362-6087
Fax: +27 (086) 617-5721/17
WWW : www.Lex-informatica.org