Lexpro's Online Accounting program will allow users (Bookkeepers / Attorneys) to access their Accounting data from anywhere in the country, even the World as long as there is Internet access available. Currently the online accounting program is based on the "Lexpro Lite" version (a basic accounting package consisting of all the transactions you will need to have on a day to day basis) that is already available and it is for that reason that the online program is more aimed to smaller firms.
The advantages of this program are:
- Affordable monthly fee
- No server needs to be purchased or installed
- Data will be saved on Lexpro's server
- It is always accessible.
- Daily backups
- You don't need a full time bookkeeper
- The firm doesn't need to do any night functions or updates
- All updates will be done automatically by Lexpro, free of charge
- New reports will be available in the form of graphs.
The program is undergoing final testing before its release on 1 August 2010, unless there are any unforeseen circumstances.
Here are a couple of screen shots of the new web based system.
The main screen after login
Open a new file
Trust Receipts – also have Trust Cheques, Journals, Receipt & Cheque reversals & payment instructions
Business Transactions - FEES
Also have Business receipts, journals, cheques, creditor's postings & payment instructions
Automatic Trust Transfers – Transferring Fees from Trust to Business
Setup – Setting up the program with your firm’s details and making backups