SearchWorks is proud to introduce the latest addition to our extensive range of credit report providers: the Experian Consumer Profile report.
The Experian Consumer Profile report provides fast and easy access to Experian credit bureaus' consumer credit information. This new online credit vetting tool provides a comprehensive consumer credit report and provides you with another option for performing a credit search on an individual.
How to Perform a Consumer Profile Search:
1. Click on Credit Searches.
2. Click on Consumer Profile under Experian.
3. Enter the Surname, First Name and ID Number of the person.
4. Select a Prescribed Purpose or reason for the search from the drop-down list.
6. Tick the Consumer Consent Acquired checkbox to confirm that consent of the consumer has been obtained.
7. Click on Search to execute the search.
LAWDeed (Pty) Ltd