In order for candidate attorneys to become efficient legal practitioners, law firms have a great responsibility to create a conducive learning environment that will allow for the smooth transferring of skills from principals to candidate attorneys.
Ensure your candidate attorney is set up and ready to get to work with a Philips DPM6000 professional dictation recorder.
Two microphones deliver superior audio quality for your dictations. Its robust yet lightweight stainless steel design offers perfect ergonomics for working over longer periods of time. Power saving features and a high capacity Li-ion battery offer extended recording time and easy charging through a standard USB connection.
Superior audio quality and design
• Two microphones for superior stereo audio recordings
• Convenient push-button for professional recording control
• Robust stainless steel casing for extra durability
Enhance your productivity
• SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
• Large color display and intuitive user interface for easy, convenient operation
• Light sensor and Li-ion battery for extended use
Designed for professionals
• Priority setting for getting urgent jobs processed first
• High recording quality in DSS and MP3 format
• Optional docking station and foot pedal for hands-free dictation and transcription even without a computer
Need a demo? Contact us now to arrange an obligation-free demo on any of our Philips products and let us show you how much more productive and efficient you can be.
Powerhouse Dictation | Philips
011 887 1056