"Android users now can be browsing anywhere on their phone, copy a phone number, and Truecaller will instantly try to identify the number and give easy access to calling or texting. Telephone numbers are everywhere, not just your call log. You see them on websites, on your social media, e-mail, text messages, and countless other places online. It can be tedious to copy the number to identify it or even save it to your contacts. We want to get rid of that extra step of opening an app. So, we made searching, calling, texting, and saving the info absolutely automatic and carefree. Identifying a number has never been so fast, and frictionless," said Truecaller management.
Truecaller helps identify unknown calls with Caller ID, blocks unwanted spam, scam calls all over the world reported by our users. To date, Truecaller has more than 100 million users worldwide that contribute to this community.
* See who is calling if you don’t have their number in your phonebook
* Block unwanted calls from spam callers and telemarketers
* Search for any number in the world to see who it belongs to
* You can now copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will notify you who it belongs to
* Get in touch with people via name search (Premium feature)
* Tweet and Follow a person on Twitter directly from Truecaller
* Yelp! integration for faster business search results
* + more features to make your phone smarter
Truecaller NEVER uploads your phonebook to make it searchable or public. 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work. Operator charges may apply.
Truecaller FAQ - http://truecaller.com/faq
Twitter - http://twitter.com/truecaller