Win this HP1102W! Hewlett Packard are offering one lucky reader an HP1102W Wireless Laser Printer. All you have to do is click once, enter your email address and click submit. You will then be entered into the competition.
The winner will be announced in the 14th December 2010 Tech4Law issue and the prize will be delivered to your door direct from Hewlett Packard.
An added bonus is that if you are a subscriber to the Weekly Headlines email notifications (you get emailed once each week on the new articles) and you submit an entry for the competition, we will double up and give you an extra entry – irrespective of when you joined 😉
Here is a very quick overview of the printer:
Print from virtually anywhere in your home or office with wireless networking
• Network the printer without extra cables, using 802.11 b/g wireless networking.
• Print up to 19 ppm letter/18 ppm A4.
• Start and finish printing sooner with Instant-on Technology.
• Print on a wide variety of media, using the 150-sheet paper tray and 10-sheet priority input slot.
Rely on HP for an easy, dependable printing experience
• Install in a flash-no CD required-using HP Smart Install.
• Set up and start printing right away with an easy-to-use, intuitive control panel.
• Receive consistent results with Original HP cartridges and easily reorder with HP SureSupply.
• Get the services, solutions, software and support of HP Total Care.
Meet your environmental goals, while boosting your bottom line
• Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
• Reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want, using HP Smart Web Printing.
• Save space with an ultra-compact printer with a sleek, industrial design.
• HP helps reduce your impact-less packaging, plus free cartridge recycling with HP Planet Partners.
Print Speed: Black (letter): Up to 19 ppm; Black (A4): Up to 18 ppm
Print Resolution: Up to 400 x 600 x 2 dpi (600 dpi effective output)
Print Technology Resolution: HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200
Standard Connectivity: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port, WiFi 802.11 b/g
Recommended Monthly Page Volume: 250 to 1,500
Duplex Print Options: Manual (driver support provided)
Thank you to Hewlett Packard for the prize and good luck to everyone.