One of the key aspects of selling your time and expertise, in any law firm is to get the billing to the client quickly and to ensure they pay as soon as possible.
When your fee earners are scattered all over your city, and in some cases all over the country, how do law firms ensure timeous billing that is delivered and packaged correctly.
Tech4Law will be hosting an online Zoom discussion, where we will discover not only what others are doing, but what works well and what not. I doubt very much that fee earners will be bound to their office desks as in the past, and there will be more lockdown periods in the future, so use this Zoom session to find better ways to generate revenue and get clients to pay you a little faster.
Some of the topics to be discussed:
- What do lawyers use to bill, when working remotely?
- What is the simplest way to arrange billing, when scattered?
- Typically, what is the process to get your bills to clients, when everyone works everywhere?
- What existing practice management integrated billings systems do you use?
- What is the user experience like?
- What would you remove to make it easier?
- What would you add to make it better?
- Who pushes the “Red button” on sending the bills?
- Is it done by the fee-earner? paralegal? bookkeeper? queued for review?
- Are there standalone billing systems that law firms could use?
- During the last few weeks of lockdown, what lessons were learnt about remote billing?
- What benefits are there to structured billing in a law firm?
- How often should you update your client on your billing?
Seats are limited, so RSVP as soon as possible:
Date: June 10, 2020 03:00 PM (SA Standard Time)
Click the below links to send us an email and request the meeting invite.