OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR OF DEEDS: JOHANNESBURG
NOTICE NO. 2/2021
Dated: 15th January 2021
TO ALL DEEDS OFFICE CLIENTS RE: RECTIFICATION SECTION ARRANGEMENTS
As per notice Registrar Notice No.1/2021 clients are not allowed to enter into section including rectification. The following arrangements has been implemented to ensure that service delivery is not affected in the section:
- Client must drop all rectification request or queries in a box to be place near Lodgement Section counter from 08H00 to 11:00am.
- The request for rectification must be in letter with the firms full details (Firm Number and Name reference, telephone email). Rectification section will record the query in the register, investigate and implements finding.
- Clients are further encouraged to make use of the electronic way of serving the request together with all supporting documents to the bellow email addresses.
- Should there be a need for consultation, same can be done telephonically, by email or in person upon confirmed appointment.
- Once the query is resolved the documents will be signed off the register and be places in the firms delivery box for collection this includes all queries received to-date. Any follow-up must be done via email or telephonically.
- Rectification section details:
011 843 -8357 and 011 843-8341
Managers in charge to be copied in all correspondence:
7. This notice will be effective from Monday, 18″ January 2021.
ACTING REGISTRAR OF DEEDS: JHB