Tech4Law is wanting to see how many people in Gauteng area would be interested in attending a Social Media Marketing for Attorneys workshop in Midrand on the 29th November 2012.
Last week we presented the Social Media Marketing for Attorneys in Port Elizabeth and the feedback was extremely positive. The major benefit is always taken from the people of the workshop interacting, questioning and sharing in the discussion and social media by it’s nature is a great topic to encourage such successful discussions.
It has always been said that the majority of attorneys firms rely on Word of Mouth to market and promote their services – as a marketing and sales type person I always fought that, and at many marketing discussions with firms, tried to push them into marketing campaigns of some media nature, be it newspapers, property mags, email, search engine optimisation etc. – but I was wrong….Word of Mouth is one of the best marketing tools a law firm could have and what I have discovered is that Social Media is Word of Mouth, just a Gazillion times faster, way more responsive and hugely interactive, AND that most law firms are pretty darn good at it!
So if the above does not convince you that you need to know more about you latest marketing channel, then maybe the topic overview of what we are going to discuss might offer some help:
- Which social media platforms should you make use of?
- LinkedIn explained
- Facebook explained
- Twitter explained
- Desktop applications to use to control your interaction
- Measuring your success
- How many followers, likes or friends are enough?
- What to tweet?
- Where to find interesting topics?
- How to find like focused followers?
- Why is the new-look profile so important?
- Your twitter handle
- Which person should be responsible?
- Personal versus Business
- What is the essence of the Page?
- Find the purpose
- Who should post?
- What to post?
- When to use pictures?
- How to find content?
- What makes a good page?
- How to encourage interaction?
- Listen, watch and learn before you engage
- Create a company profile for the firm
- Automatic postings
- Finding out where your customers interact
- Free advice on the social media networks
Who are we expecting to attend?
- Law firm office managers.
Your investment in this interactive session is R400 excluding VAT.
So put aside your concerns, bring your questions and find out why this natural way of marketing for law firms is simpler than you think and HUGELY successful.
Once we have enough delegates interested we will arrange a venue and confirm directly with the interested parties.
If you are interested please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names of those who wish to attend and we will confirm once the session has enough delegates.