The Janders Dean team are pleased to announce the launch of the inaugural Janders Dean Law Firm & In-House Legal Knowledge & Innovation Conference dedicated to the African Legal Information Technology and Knowledge Management space.
Speakers at the event include the following:
- Tammy Beira – Partner and Director of Knowledge & Learning, Bowman Gilfillan
- Tara Pichardo-Angadi – Head of Knowledge (EMEA), Norton Rose
- David Fitch – Global Director of Knowledge, Latham & Watkins
- Patrick Hurley – Vice President, Thomson Reuters
- Samantha Hogben – Assistant General Counsel, AngloGold Ashanti
- Anthony Smit – Head of Information Technology, Webber Wentzel
- Matthew Crocker – Director, Phoenix Business Solutions
- Jeremy Botha – Chief Executive Officer, Werksmans Attorneys
- Harry Pfeffer – Business Development Manager, LexisNexis
- Lisa Swaine – Partner, Webber Wentzel
- Jonathan Lang – Partner, – Bowman Gilfillan
- Justin North – Founder & Director, Janders Dean
- Katja Ullrich – Director In-House Legal Consulting Services, Janders Dean
This is the only dedicated and independent conference aimed at the legal industry in the Africa region. Through the participation of our valued sponsors and leading speaking faculties, the Janders Dean events are recognised as some of the leading global Knowledge Management, Technology and Innovation forums in the legal calendar. Further information on the forum can be found via the dedicated conference site – www.jandersdean.com/africa. The agenda for the conference can be found here.
Please note that delegate capacity is strictly limited, with prior events all being sold out before the opening of the conference. Registration is now open for interested delegates and sponsors.
Their recent Sydney event attracted great feedback from delegates and press, with full details of the 2012 APAC sessions for those interested found here (www.jandersdean.com/conference).
Date: 15th March 2013
Time: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel
Corner of Rivonia Road and West Street