SearchWorks is proud to introduce the latest addition to our extensive range of credit report providers: the Experian Consumer Profile report.
The Experian Consumer Profile report provides fast and easy access to Experian credit bureaus’ consumer credit information. This new online credit vetting tool provides a comprehensive consumer credit report and provides you with another option for performing a credit search on an individual.
How to Perform a Consumer Profile Search:
1. Click on Credit Searches.
2. Click on Consumer Profile under Experian.
3. Enter the Surname, First Name and ID Number of the person.
4. Select a Prescribed Purpose or reason for the search from the drop-down list.
6. Tick the Consumer Consent Acquired checkbox to confirm that consent of the consumer has been obtained.
7. Click on Search to execute the search.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our support desk on: 0860 44 33 33 or e-mail us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
LAWDeed (Pty) Ltd