Notice to Conveyancers
Please note that the office of the Registrar of Deeds: Limpopo at Polokwane has made the following arrangements regarding Lodgement and Execution of deeds over the festive period:
- Limpopo Deeds Office will be closed for 4 days on 28th December-31st December 2020
- Deeds lodged before Friday the 11th December 2020 will be executed before Christmas
- Deeds lodged from the 14th December 2020 will be registered only in 2021.
- There will be a double execution on Friday the 18th December 2020, meaning that all Deeds that are at Prep/fees on the 17th of December 2020.
NB: Double Execution does not include deeds that are still in examination process, such will not form part of the double execution.
- All Deeds that would have been scanned to level 3 Examination on the 18″ December 2020 or were lodge on/before the 11″ December 2020 but didn’t form part of double execution can still be registered between 21-23 December 2020.
- On the 24th December 2019, the office will close at 10h00 and there will be no execution.
Registrar of Deeds: Polokwane
24th November 2020