To All Conveyancers.
Date 4 November 2020
Please note that all applications must be done online as per attached process.
Note the different e-mail addresses created for Specific Functions/Stages and note that we do not deal directly with runners/consultants on these emails.
For your Information:
We have different staff members attending to these email inboxes, do not send the same query to multiple inboxes as this causes duplications and unnecessary delays. Please see the email addresses below for your attention:
- Clearance Applications: If you have a problem loading an application, please send the screenshot with the error that you received and the following documentation to – eClearanceapplication@joburg.org.za so that we can investigate. Please note that no queries with 800 or 2200 reference numbers will be done on this email address as this is strictly only for applications that cannot be loaded online
- Application form duly completed with the relevant information.
- Deeds Search
- Offer to purchase
- I.D Copy of Seller/s
- I.D Copy of Purchaser/s
- Clearance Queries – Any queries relating to clearances where you have received an 800 or a 2200 reference number must be sent to the following email address to be investigated and if possible for the override to be done – eClearancetracking@joburg.org.za
- Clearance Figure Payments for Certificates – Please send proof of payment and figures to – firstname.lastname@example.org (or if you have a query on the certificate)
- Certificates will be sent to attorneys from – eClearance.Certificates@joburg.org.za
For any other Queries please sent your emails to the following relevant regional emails:
- Waterfall Customer Service Centre – regionArevenue@joburg.org.za
- Randburg Civic Centre – regionBrevenue@joburg.org.za
- Roodepoort Civic Centre and City Hall – regionCrevenue@joburg.org.za
- Jabulani Civic Centre – regionDrevenue@joburg.org.za
- Sandton Customer Service Centre – regionErevenue@joburg.org.za
- Thuso House Customer Service Centre – regionFrevenue@joburg.org.za
- Lenasia Customer Service Centre – regionGrevenue@joburg.org.za
- Credit Control – Creditcontrol@joburg.org.za
City of Johannesburg