Use Law Transfers to lodge the most matters in your region from 01 June to 31 August 2011. The top three users in each region with the most lodged matters will be rewarded with vouchers from a Spa of their choice.
You choose the spa and we’ll do the rest!
- The competition is open to all Law Transfer users in Gauteng, Kwazulu Natal, Western Cape, Eastern Cape and the Northern Cape.
- Winners will be notified in writing by the 09 September 2011.
- Prize breakdown per region is as follows:
- 1st prize – Spa vouchers valued at R700
- 2nd prize – Spa vouchers valued at R500
- 3rd prize – Spa vouchers valued at R300
To assist paralegals in winning the prizes, the Law Academy is offering Free Transfer training for the month of June 2011. These free training sessions must be attended in the month of June at one of our training venues across the country.
Please go to www.lawproperty.co.za and select the Law Academy link to view dates and venues of available sessions. You can also contact the relevant trainer for your region on the details below:
Maggie Venceslau – Johannesburg & Northern Cape
email@example.com 082 883 7622
Haashirah Kock – Pretoria, North West & Limpopo
firstname.lastname@example.org 076 675 3088
Sheldine Davies – Kwazulu Natal, Mpumalanga & Free State
email@example.com 074 580 3572
Sue Winter – Western & Eastern Cape
firstname.lastname@example.org 082 491 4970
For any further information pleasecontact us on 0860 877 877 or email us at email@example.com .