Sabinet, a premier online information specialist, is proud to announce a collaborative partnership with Juta Law, the trusted benchmark of South African legal resources – redefining online legal research by hosting Juta’s law journals on Sabinets’ new and dynamic international research platform.
The partnership is a robust fit, leveraging the two leading companies’ respective strengths:
- The international research journal platform, www.journals.co.za, has extensive new features that influences research efficacy; from an easy to use drop down menu to streamlined search options and well-structured web pages.
- The new and enriched platform further augments African research content to the entire world – offering the largest collection of African journals.
- As leaders in legal scholarly publishing, Juta’s Law Journals are essential to the practice of law and the effective functioning of government and business.
- Juta’s Law collection champions a range of initiatives supporting the rule of law, legal writing and education, human rights, gender and equality causes.
- Complementing functionality on www.journals.co.za , the new responsive design – mobile optimized – embraces the digital information era and ensures easy access to content with new e-commerce facilities.
- In addition the platform allows for the purchase of single articles through the use of PayPal or credit card;
Combined with a state-of-the-art journal platform, the largest collection of curated African content and indispensable legal content resources, the relationship between Sabinet and Juta Law will significantly surpass users’ expectations – where quality and relevance rule.
“The partnership with Juta Law is yet another firm step on our journey to meet our vision of providing world-class products and services,” Rosalind Hattingh, Managing Director, Sabinet Online Ltd.
Juta Law Managing Director, André van Niekerk noted the long history of collaboration between the two organisations and highlighted the obvious advantages of making South African legal journals more widely available to international scholars, academics and practitioners. He commented: “Sabinet provides a window for the world to view Juta’s authoritative legal journal content.”
Juta’s Law collection will be available via www.journals.co.za from 1 April 2017 – further strengthening our clients’ resources and accelerating Sabinet’s strategy of ‘access to information’. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
With a sound performance history of over 30 years, Sabinet has firmly established itself as a leader in facilitating access to a wide spectrum of high-quality and credible information sources. Over the course of the last three decades, Sabinet has built a strong local and international reputation for providing Africa’s information to the world and the world’s information to Africa.
Sabinet’s mission to support libraries’ technical processes, promote resource sharing and enable access to information sources is underpinned by its commitment, partnerships, understanding and support.
Sabinet’s roots are in library support services, where it is recognised for providing central platforms for collaboration and resource sharing among libraries.