The latest offering from the evergreen labour law guru, Graham Giles, will ensure that you are never out of the loop with latest reportable labour cases. Graham has specialised in this field for 34 years.
The new GilesFiles subscription service, ‘Labour Case Alert’ will ensure that you are able to provide sound advice and win cases, by being fully up to date and knowing the latest law before your clients and opponents.
GilesFiles monitors all reportable labour related cases of the Constitutional Court; Supreme Court of Appeal; High Court; Labour Appeal Court; and Labour Court. In 2014 alone these courts delivered over 708 labour-related cases.
The GilesFiles Labour Case Alert Service will:
• alert you by email to all new reportable labour cases;
• briefly summarise the cases with relevant keywords;
• explain the relevance and importance of the cases;
• enable you to download or print the case via a link;
• inform you thereafter when the case is reported or commented on.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe at a monthly total cost of R95, or alternatively an annual total cost of R995
For more visit www.gilesfiles.co.za