A recent development out of the AJS stable offers clients the ability to embed cost calculators directly into their corporate websites to assist prospective buyers and sellers. This product is ideal for law firms with property departments as well as estate agencies. It is a great add on as a value added service to existing and prospective customers.
This is an extension of the ever popular mobile app, AJS Firefly and the good news for existing AJS firefly subscribers is that this added service is provided at no extra charge.
The following calculators are available
- Transfer cost – calculates attorney fees, deeds office fees, transfer duties, postages and petties for the registration of immovable property.
- Bond cost – calculates attorney fees, deeds office fees, postages and petties for the registration of a bond.
- Monthly instalments calculator – calculates the monthly bond repayment, total payment and total interest paid.
- Increased instalment calculator – calculates the monthly bond repayment, total payment, total interest paid, total time saved and total interest saved when increasing a monthly instalment by “x” amount.
- Additional lump sum calculator – increased instalment calculator – calculates the monthly bond repayment, total payment, total interest paid, total time saved and total interest saved when and additional once-off amount is paid into a bond.
This is how it works:
- You send us your Attorney fee/tariff structure.
- AJS supplies the customised calculators that can be embedded with an iframe into the corporate website with the help of your graphic designer.
- The graphic designer of the corporate website will style the calculators to fit the theme and branding of the website.
- AJS updates all calculators when tariff structures or regulatory requirements change.
Financial implications for this product are most attractive when weighed up against the value that it will add to your corporate image and client service offering.
This service is free to AVID FireFly subscribers.
For further information please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org