Legalite is a practice management solution for the small legal firm which enables it to effectively, efficiently and profitably manage its, clients, matters, staff workload and bookkeeping at the same time being fully integrated with separate trust and business accounting records.
Legalite has been specifically designed for 1 to 3 user legal practices.
The benefits Legalite offers the small firm include.
• Increased fee generation capability
• Improved client and matter management:
• Improved time management
• Simple document generation and management
• Flexible billing and Work-in-progress management
• Reports at the push of a button
Even though Legalite is a single solution for your legal practice, it can be accessed as two separate modules- a Fee Earner Module and a Bookkeeper Module. This ensures that Legalite is both flexible and secure, allowing users access to only those features they need in order to perform their functions.
|The Fee Earner Module||The Bookkeeper Module
Legalite doesn’t require expensive and complicated hardware or software, at a minimum it requires:
- Windows XP or newer
- Microsoft Excel and Word 2003 or newer
- A desktop or laptop computer that is compatible Windows XP or newer
- A basic network for multi-user firms.
Legalite is the ideal solution for the small firm looking to outperform its expectations and its competition.
For more information or a demonstration of Legalite, please visit the website at www.legalite.co.za