We hosted a webinar/podcast last week and Tuesday on the differences of a UPS and an Inverter. The 28-minute video of that podcast is now available for you to watch in the Tech4Law Youtube channel.
In the short presentation we covered the following topics:
• What is a UPS and what is an Inverter?
• When to best use the above
• What is a Pure Sine Wave and when do I need it?
• Typical pricing on the backup systems?
• How do PCs stay working when the power dips?
• How long can I work with these power backup solutions?
• Choosing a brand and supplier
• How to measure your backup power requirement?
• Long Run UPSs – the best of both worlds.
To give you an idea of the costs, keeping a PC and a notebook running during the 2 hour load shedding will cost you about R6600 and will charge up fast enough to be ready for the next load shedding.
View the video and let us know if you have any further questions on the power backup solutions.