Our Law Firm Marketing 101 series has been going for over a year now, with us publishing one practical tip for law firms to generate new business each week. The problem I have with all this good information, is that I have not seen these principles being implemented one at a time and measuring the success as we cross them off the list. I want to consult with a Durban law firm to attract new business through calculated marketing efforts.
How many firms will be chosen?
Only 1 (one)
We are based in Durban and it will make it easier to manage this vital journey face to face.
How long will this service be offered?
6 (six) months
What is involved on an ongoing basis?
- We will meet for 1 (one) hour per week to go through the previous weeks marketing (including measuring the marketing) and set goals for the next week.
- Daily completion of the marketing spreadsheet to measure the success, which will then be emailed to me.
- Certain software systems will be needed to perform the marketing tasks – these will not cost money, but will be essential to the success of the project.
What hidden costs?
Your firm will pay for your marketing campaigns – nothing forced, you tackle what we agree on, but there will be advertising costs.
What requirements are needed by the law firm?
- Between 2 and 8 partners
- 1 (one) hour dedicated marketing time per day for the allocated marketing person
- 3 (three) hours meeting to discuss and plan the marketing campaigns (2 meetings)
- Commitment from everyone.
You can opt out anytime you feel our agreement is not productive to your marketing efforts. I will fire your firm if I feel there is a lack of commitment.
What do I want in return?
I want a letter of reference on the successful completion of the project.
How do we apply?
Send an email to me and provide me with the following:
- Firm Name
- Why should your firm be chosen for the project?
I wish everyone the best of luck and you can expect a reply with my decision before the end of April 2017.