The Law Firm Marketing Workshop, which has been very well received in Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal, is coming to Cape Town. We all know that attorneys should be focused on practising law, but when the business stops coming through the door, it is time to find new ways of attracting the correct clientele. Some gold nuggets in law firm marketing are sitting right under your noses!
If you take away just one point on better marketing and win just one client who you bill for 30 minutes, you will more than pay for the cost of the workshop – you really cannot afford to miss this marketing workshop for law firms.
Here is the feedback we got after the workshop in Gauteng, which I think tells you way more than me waffling on about how much you will take away from the event:
- “Thank you for the workshop training. Was most insightful and very helpful.”
- “We are currently in the middle of our web page design, so some of the aspects were really helpful.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the entire workshop and I walked away with quite a few ideas for my marketing at the firm.”
- “I think it was one of the best, topic wise and one of the best presented workshops that I have attended.”
- “It was excellent!”
- “I really enjoyed the workshop, you are knowledgeable in the field, made it an enjoyable workshop and provided us with useful tips to implement in our practice.”
Back to the Law Firm Marketing Workshop in Cape Town, here are the details.
- Law Firm Marketing Basics
- Marketing and Attorney Rules
- Subtle but Powerful Tactics
- Does Social Media work?
- Knowing where to market
- Web site analysis
- Mobile marketing.
AJS Cape Town
Unit 22, 2nd Floor Block B,
M5 Park, Corner of Berkley & Upper Camp Rd,
Maitland, Cape Town
There is parking at the building.
23rd April 2014
8:00 for 8:30am until 12:30 and a possible afternoon session if we are over subscribed for the morning session.
R695 per delegate excluding VAT.
Please reserve your seat by emailing events at Tech4Law or click the button below. We will adopt a first come, first served approach. Booking will close on the 18th April 2014. Also please advise us of the billing details including the VAT number for the company, delegate’s names and email addresses and the person responsible for the payment.