The Law Firm Marketing Workshop in Durban is poised to be a most impactful and practical guide to helping law firms market their services if the Gauteng delegates’ glowing reviews are anything to go by. What makes this workshop really exciting is that the knowledge shared not only from our side, but between the delegates is absolute gold to law firms wanting to market themselves better.
Firstly, if your law firm is in the KwaZulu Natal region and you need more clients or just a more focused client base, this marketing workshop for law firms cannot be missed.
Secondly, we wanted to share some of the great feedback we got after the workshop in Midrand, which I think tells you way more than me waffling on about how much you will take away from the event.
Here are a few extracts from the “thank you” emails:
- “Thank you for the workshop training. Was most insightful and very helpful.”
- “We are currently in the middle of our web page design, so some of the aspects were really helpful.”
- “I thoroughly enjoyed the entire workshop and I walked away with quite a few ideas for my marketing at the firm.”
- “I think it was one of the best, topic wise and one of the best presented workshops that I have attended.”
- “It was excellent!”
- “I really enjoyed the workshop, you are knowledgeable in the field, made it an enjoyable workshop and provided us with useful tips to implement in our practice.”
Back to the Law Firm Marketing Workshop in Durban, here are the details.
• Law Firm Marketing Basics
• Marketing and Attorney Rules
• Subtle but Powerful Tactics
• Does Social Media work?
• Knowing where to market
• Web site analysis
• Mobile marketing.
Venue: Natal Law Library – Durban
1100 Salmon Grove Chambers
407 Anton Lembede Street
Phone: 031 301 1621
Parking: There is parking behind Salmon Grove Chambers
Date: 26th March 2014
Time: 8:00 for 8:30am until 12:30
Cost: R695 per delegate excluding VAT.
RSVP: Please reserve your seat by emailing events at Tech4Law or click the button below. We will adopt a first come, first served approach, so please email us as soon as possible.
We will confirm your provisional booking within 24 hours of you sending your RSVP email, to make things easier, please advise us of the billing details including the VAT number for the company.