Highlights from today’s edition (available at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19) include:
- Directions on measures to address, prevent and combat the spread of COVID-19 in all Correctional Centres and Remand Detention Facilities in the Republic of South Africa published in GG 43463 of 22 June 2020. GG 43225 of 9 April 2020 is withdrawn.
- The Financial Sector Conduct Authority Communication 34 of 2020 (INS) entitled ‘Covid-19 – Regulatory Response: The Financial Sector Conduct Authority’s Stance on Business Interruption Insurance’.
- Media headlines such as:
- Cape Town chemical firm agrees to pay R600K for doubling price of hand sanitiser.
- DA to appeal court ruling allowing race, BBBEE status as criteria for Covid-19 aid.
- Insurers claim Covid-19 does not trigger “infectious disease” insurance claims.