Today’s edition includes:
- the amendment to the COVID-19 Alert Level 3 Lockdown Regulations published by RGN480 of 29 April 2020 as amended by RGN608 of 28 May 2020. The latest amendment was published in GN714 GG 43476 of 25Jun2020.
- news headlines such as:
- BATSA challenge to tobacco sales ban to be heard on June 30.
- Restaurants, cinemas and casinos are now unbanned – but must wait for more rules before opening.
- Hospitality industry to bleed more jobs because of refused insurance claims.
- CT officials appeal to residents to adhere to Covid-19 funeral regulations.
View the latest edition at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19.