17 -18 September, Illovo/Johannesburg (8h00 – 16h00) – CCASA IILPM Applied Legal Project Management Training
For the first time, CCASA will offer the two-day Applied Legal Project Management (LPM) course, accredited by the International Institute of the Legal Project Management Institute (IILPM). The course includes the internationally recognized certification as Legal Project AssociateTM (LPA) as well as 12 templates to kick-start the implementation.
LPM is the application of project management principles and practices to enhance the delivery of legal services, including technology enablement, process improvement and people leadership (team dynamics). LPM recognises that legal matters are projects, and to be able to be planned and executed consistently and effectively, they should embrace appropriate project management tools and practices. This not only increases efficiency; it enables and drives transparency and predictability of legal matters.
The value of LPM practices helps to ensure that in-house legal departments accomplish amongst others:
- clear scope development and change management;
- management of own risks and third-party risks and being responsive to resolve matter issues;
- consistent delivery of quality outcomes even during peak workloads periods; and
- improved internal client, external counsel and key stakeholder relationships.
Target audience: If your answer to at least one of the questions below is “yes”, you should consider attending this course:
- Do you seek tools to immediately impact your and your team’s workplace effectiveness?
- Are you for looking ways to accelerate your Legal Project Management (LPM) education?
- Are you recognising the competitive advantage of being internationally LPM certified?
Open to CCASA members and non-members.