Some of today’s highlights include:
· the Consolidated Direction on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Certain Workplaces replacing the Direction on Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Certain Workplaces issued on 29 April 2020 (RGN639 GG 43400 p3 04Jun2020).
· more comments on De Beer and Others v Minister of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs (21542/2020)  ZAGPPHC 184 (2 June 2020).
· news headlines such as:
- Courts are the saving grace to Covid-19 regulations – law expert.
- Minister wants to save academic year above saving lives – Maimane tells Concourt.
- Committees expressed a concern over a number of SMMES that received assistance from the Department’s Covid-19 intervention.
The latest edition of the Lexinfo Covid-19 Regulatory Update is available at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19.