The following gazettes notices are included in today’s edition:
- Electronic Communications Act 36 of 2005
Information and Communications Technology (ICT) COVID-19 National Disaster Regulations: Amendment of Regulation 4 published in GenN238 GG 43207 dated 6 April 2020.
GenN252 GG 43279 p3 5May2020
- Competition Act 89 of 1998
Expansion of the scope of COVID-19 Block Exemption for the Banking Sector, 2020: Amendment of COVID-19 Block Exemption for the Banking Sector, 2020 Regulations published in RGN355 in GG 43127 of 23 March 2020. Regulations 1 and 3 are amended and Regulation 7 is substituted.
RGN502 GG 43280 p3 5May2020
- Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy
Publication for general notice of court order handed down by the Labour Court, Johannesburg on Friday 1 May 2020, in the matter between AMCU and Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy and others. The court order must be read with the Directions published under GenN250 in GG 43256 of 29 April 2020.
GenN253 GG 43282 p3 5May2020
- Superior Courts Act 10 of 2013
Directives issued by Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng in terms of section 8(3) for the management of courts during the National State of Disaster period. Directives shall apply to the remainder of the national state of disaster period. The purpose of the Directives is to–
- provide guidance in relation to how judicial functions are to be managed and performed during the remaining period of the national state of disaster; and
- delegate, to all Heads of Court, the authority to take such action and issue such Directions as may be necessary to give effect to these Directives.
GenN254 GG 43283 p3 6May2020
All editions of the Lexinfo Covid-19 Regulatory Update can be viewed at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19.