The following items are included in today’s edition:
Government Gazette Notice:
Directions issued by Minister of Higher Education, Science and Innovation for the Criteria to Return to Public University and Private Higher Education Campuses as Part of a Risk-Adjusted Strategy for a Phased-in Return from Level 3. GN652 GG 43414 p3 08Jun2020.
- Government denies reinstating alcohol ban amid calls for its return.
- 10 KZN liquor outlets close.
- Protocols in place for Neighbourhood Watches to operate under alert level 3.
- DA in urgent court bid over regulations governing hairdressers, personal care services.
- Premier wants alcohol banned in Eastern Cape.
- Many learners sent home from “unprepared” schools, while others return.
View the full edition at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19