Today’s edition includes references to the following news headlines:
- Legal opposition to opening schools on hold, pending gazetting by Angie Motshekga.
- Covid-19: court to rule on reclaimers’ right to work: Lockdown directive unconstitutional, argues Lawyers for Human Rights.
- LPC Western Cape offices closed due to COVID-19 case.
- Still no final word on Level 3 details, SANDF clears soldiers of lockdown killing, and cigarette ban defended in court papers.
- SANDF inquiry clears soldiers of the death of Collins Khosa.
- SASSA on faster payments of Coronavirus Covid-19 Social Relief of Distress grants due to Lockdown Level 3 implementation.
- Some hairdressers ‘living hand to mouth’, court hears in bid to reopen salons.
- Grand Parade’s informal traders take City of Cape Town to court.
All issues of the Lexinfo Covid-19 Regulatory Alert are available at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19.