Highlights from today’s edition include directions regarding the following issues in terms of the regulations made under the Disaster Management Act.
- Air Freight Operations.
GN492 GG 43271 p3 4May2020
- COVID-19 Temporary Employee / Employer Relief Scheme Directives (C19 TERS, 2020) – amendment and correction.
RGN486 GG43265 p3 4May2020
- Court precincts and justice service points in the Republic of South Africa.
RGN489 GG 43268 p3 4May2020
- Essential financial services.
GN487 GG 43266 p3 4May2020
- Live Streaming of the Creative Sector Services.
GN490 GG 43269 p3 4May2020
- Extension of the validity periods of Learner’s Licences, Driving Licence Cards, Licence Discs, Professional Driving Permits and Registration of a Motor Vehicles.
GN491 GG 43270 p3 4May2020
- Public Transport Services. Once-Off Long Distance Inter-Provincial Transport.
GN483 GG 43262 p3 1May2020
- Public Transport Services.
GN493 GG 43272 p3 4May2020 at http://www.gpwonline.co.za/Gazettes/Gazettes/43272_4-5_Transport.pdf and GN495 GG 43274 p3 4May2020
- Railway Operations. GN494 GG 43273 p3 4May2020
- Sea Ports.
GN496 GG 43275 p3 4May2020
All editions can be viewed at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19