Today’s highlights include the following news headlines:
- Solidarity approaches court to allow nursery schools to reopen.
- SABS warns against uncertified PPEs.
- Covid-19 opens the door for government to rebuild public participation in mining.
- Court orders Brazil’s government to publish full Covid-19 figures.
- Lockdown: High Court to hear tobacco sale ban case.
- MEC Albert Fritz welcomes Western Cape Liquor investigations.
- DA to petition Minister Patel to invoke ‘public interest’ credit agreements to assist cash-strapped South Africans.
View the latest edition at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19