Highlights from today’s edition include:
- Guideline for the Compilation of a Mandatory Code of Practice for the Mitigation and Management of COVID-19 Outbreak published in terms of the Mine Health and Safety Act 29 of 1996. Draft Guidelines published for public comment by 14 May 2020.
GenN262 GG 43304 p3 11May2020
- CCMA Directive: Access to the CCMA during the Covid-19 lockdown. 09 May 2020.
Directives will apply with effect from 11 May 2020 until CCMA operations may be normalized and the restrictions set out in the Regulations issued in terms of section 27(2) of the Disaster Management Act 57 of 2002 provide otherwise.
- Gauteng Division of the High Court, Office of the Judge President. In Re: Court Operations in the Pretoria and Johannesburg High Courts during the Extended Covid-19 National Lockdown and for the Remainder of Term 2/2020. 11 May 2020. (Consolidated Directive)
- Gauteng Division of the High Court, Office of the Judge President. In re: Application of the Covid-19 Directives issued in the High Courts of the Gauteng Division. 11 May 2020 (Revised Directive).
- Kwazulu-Natal. Regional Court. Court Directives regarding the Management of Cases during the current National State of Disaster Lockdown Period: Regional Division Kwazulu Natal. 11 May 2020.
All editions of the Lexinfo Covid-19 Regulatory Update can be viewed at https://www.lexinfo.co.za/covid19.